Friday, February 3, 2012

Wedding and party trends

Who doesn't like candy and desserts? We have recently added candy and dessert buffets to our list of services. I have posted a picture of a candy buffet that we put together for a fall wedding. The bride and I made a list of her favorite candy and we went shopping. We did tootsie rolls, Reese's pieces, candy corn, Indian corn, malted milk balls, pumpkin Hershey kisses, sour pumpkins and lollipops. Each bowl had a different candy and the. I put a ribbon on each lollipop and had them sticking out of the candy dishes.
I decorated the table with fall leaves that matched the ones on the center pieces that I made and then placed Hershey kisses all over the table to accentuate the bowls that had been dressed up with fall ribbon. I had heart shaped scoops to get candy out of the bowls and individual little gift bags that guest were able to take home with them. I placed the bags in a beautiful basket on one end of the table.
A-Plus Entertainment makes your event a unique event created from your favorites and hobbies. I look forward to doing more candy or dessert buffets for your upcoming event.